Why do I do this ?

Every new discovery represents a starting point for me. They give me new perspectives and I feel different about my surroundings and the people I meet. The present and all its mysteries is the most important time for me; the only time I can actually feel, change and capture.

Monday, December 12, 2011

And we're off

Something is burning me from the inside and even though I know what I have to do I still have the ability to lose the night before the departure with unmeaningful business. Not completely, because, in the end, I successfully installed Open Office and I could open an .xls file... And that is difficult for someone who isn't familiar with Linpus (a Linux-based OS). Anyway, the night was not lost in vain completely...
In the morning, the road to the airport went by fast, we checked in, the plane was parked outside, and Asia was preparing for us.
In the very beginning of our trip we found a couple that was going to India (Marius and Mihaela), but in the southern part, for a more spiritual and calm trip.
Marius tipped us about Delhi, the Indian people and the negociations that are going to take place there. The impact is gonna be overwhelming and the next month will storm us completely. We know, because that's why we're doing it...
Now, in Kiev, the wait is "almost" over. In 1 h (after 4h spent already in the waiting room) we will take off towards this exciting new world for us.
The time has come...

No comments:

Post a Comment